- 1-4 years experience designing lighting and power distribution projects using CAD software applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering. FE Certification preferred.
- Working knowledge of Autocad, REVIT or Microstation software.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- The ability to work a regular schedule of 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday-Friday and overtime as required.
- Knowledge and experience working with other engineering disciplines and architects.
- Ability to multi-task, appropriately prioritize workflow and complete tasks.
- Client service oriented, self-starter and team player.
- Ability to solve problems.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to perform site visits and assessment.